Delivered Onsite – Worldwide
Max Attendees: 6 delegates (onsite or customers center)
Course Duration: Half Day (Up To 3 Hours)
Suitable Attendees: Any member of staff involved with the selecting and changing abrasive wheels.
Course Aim: To train all delegates to change Abrasive Wheels.
• Identify Hazards & Regulations
• Check & Storing Equipment
• State what causes problems
• Identify Components
• Change Abrasive Wheels
• Hazards Arising From Use & Precautions
• The Requirements Of Regulations
• Methods Of Marking As To Type & Speed
• Methods Of Storage, Handling & Transporting Wheels
• Methods Of Testing & Inspecting For Damage
• Function Of Components & Correct Method Of Mounting & Balancing
• This is a full participation based course which includes both theory and practical assessments. Delegates must fully participate and complete the whole course and pass both assessments before certification is issued by Excel Training International.
• The delegate should not participate if they have an injury or condition that may be aggravated whilst changing abrasive wheels or handling equipment.