ABRASIVE WHEELS/CUT-OFF SAWS COURSE:
The Safe Use of Petrol Driven Cut-Off Saws, e.g. Stihl Saws.
Delivered Onsite – Worldwide
Max Attendees: 10 delegates per session(onsite or customers centre)
Course Duration: Half Day (Up To 3 Hours)
Suitable Attendees: Any member of staff involved with the selecting, changing abrasive wheels and the safe use of petrol driven cut-off saws.
Course Aim: To train all delegates to change Abrasive Wheels and understand the Safe Use of Petrol Driven Cut-Off Saws .
• Identify Hazards & Regulations
• Check & Storing Equipment
• State what causes problems
• Identify Components
• Change Abrasive Wheels
• Hazards Arising From Use & Precautions
• The Requirements Of Regulations
• Methods Of Marking As To Type & Speed
• Methods Of Storage, Handling & Transporting Wheels
• Methods Of Testing & Inspecting For Damage
• Function Of Components & Correct Method Of Mounting & Balancing
• This is a full participation based course which includes both theory and practical assessments. Delegates must fully participate and complete the whole course and pass both assessments before certification is issued by Excel Training International.
• The delegate should not participate if they have an injury or condition that may be aggravated whilst changing abrasive wheels or handling equipment.