Delivered Onsite – Worldwide
Max Attendees: 8 delegates (outreach or customers centre)
Course Duration: Half day (up to 3 Hours)
Suitable Attendees: Any member of staff involved with basic risk assessments.
Course Aim: By the end of this course you will be able to carry out effective basic risk assessments.
• To be able to define the terms used in Risk Assessment
• List the information required
• State how to analyse risk
• Carry out example Risk Assessments
• Record Risk Assessment
• Review Risk Assessments
• This is a full participation based program which includes both theory and practical assessments. Delegates must fully participate and complete the whole course and pass both assessments before certification is issued by Excel Training.
• The delegate does not require any specific personal protective equipment for this course.