ONSITE – BUILDERS/MAINTENANCE STAFF – SYSTEM SCAFFOLDING TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE
Max Attendees: Nine
Course Duration: 2 or *3 Day Courses
Days 1 and 2 cover ercetion and dismantle of specific System Scaffolding
Day 3 covers the inspection of the above System Scaffold structures (*Day 3 is available upon request)
Suitable Attendees: Staff/operatives working within a multi-disciplined team/builders.
Course Aim: To ensure an understanding in the methods of safe erection, dismantling and *inspection of specific system scaffold.
Objectives: To enable members of a multi-disciplined team/building company;
• To erect and dismantle basic system scaffolds in line with the systems Manufacturers Instruction Manual (MIM)
to a maximum working platform height of six metres (6m).
• To inspect basic system scaffold covered within the course, non designed, to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005, MIM and SG4
• Manual Handling Scaffolding Operations
• Safety Harness Fitting, Inspection, SG4
• Manufacturers Instruction Manual
• Scaffolding Components
• System Scaffold Structures & Ties
• Gin Wheel, Rope & Knots
• Specific SystemScaffold Erection & Repositioning of platform brackets.
• Specific System Scaffold Dismantling
• Scaffold Inspection Training (System Scaffold Specific)
• Recorded Thoery Assessment
• Recorded Practical Assessment
• This is a full participation course. All aspects of the course must be completed by the delegate. Course material makes specific reference to the Work at Height Regulations 2005, the relevant manufacturer’s instruction manual and SG4; Preventing Falls in Scaffolding.
• We can provide a material list for the customer to allow sourcing of the materials prior to the commencement of the course. Please arrange this ASAP directly with Excel Training International.
• This course does not cover scaffolding activities beyond a six metre working platform height
• Structures covered are basic independent + return + ladder access + towers + birdcage. Loading bays can be included at client’s request subject to obtaining correct components.
• Delegates must bring: Hard Hat, Safety Footwear, Safety Harness, Gloves, Belt & Tools, Wet Weather Clothing and any other PPE deemed to be necessary to comply with their employers HSE policy. The employer or sponsor confirms that delegates are fit to participate.
Certification: Successful candidates will receive an Excel Training International (ETi) Certificate of Training.