I.O.S.H WORKING SAFELY
Delivered Onsite – Worldwide
Max Attendees: Twenty
Course Duration: One Day
Suitable Attendees: Staff requiring training that covers the fundamentals in Health & Safety. Ideal for new staff or for anyone needing top-up training or as a starting point to gaining an insight into the world of Health & Safety and its importance in today’s working environment.
Course Info: “Working Safely” meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘passport’ syllabus.
What The Course Covers:
• Introducing working safely
• Defining hazard and risk
• Identifying common hazards
• Improving safety performance
• Protecting our environment
Working Safely In Brief:
• A one-day course offering all the basics in a high impact interactive package
• Fantastic quality animated graphics
• Designed to be fun and get people fully involved and interested
• Jargon-free technical content based on what people need to know in practice, not off-putting legal language
• Clear scenarios drawn from genuine work situations to drive home practical points
• The very latest training tips and suggestions – from grabbing and retaining attention to maximising the training experience and making sure key points are taken on board
• Assessments built into the day’s training – no need for follow-on tests on separate days, taking up valuable work time
• This is a full participation based program which includes both theory and practical assessments. Delegates must fully participate and complete the whole course and pass both assessments before certification is issued by IOSH.
• The delegate does not require any specific personal protective equipment for this course.