Delivered Onsite – Worldwide
Course Duration: 1 Day
Suitable Attendees: Any member of staff involved with the use of Access Towers.
Course Aim: To train all delegates in the safe use of Access Towers
Objectives: On completion, delegates will be able to;
• Select & Inspect Components Prior To Use
• Erect Access Tower
• Dismantle Access Tower
• Reposition Access Tower
• Inspect Access Tower
• Utilise Manufacturers Instruction Manual
• Work At Height Regulations 2005
• BS/EN Standards
• Types Of Access Towers
• Manufacturers Instruction Manual (MIM)
• 3T & Advance Guardrail Techniques
• Hazards When Using MATs
• Stabilisers / Outriggers
• Maximum Platform Heights
• Inspecting Components
• Inspection Requirements
• Smallest Base Dimensions (SBD)
• Care & Maintenance
• Storing & Transporting
• Multiple Choice Test Paper
• Practical Session Erecting & Dismantling A Typical Access Tower
• Question & Answer Session
• This is a full participation based program which includes both theory and practical assessments. Delegates must fully participate and complete the whole course and pass both assessments before certification is issued by Excel Training.
• The delegate must bring PPE including safety footwear, safety helmet, and high viz vest.
• The delegate should not participate if they have an injury that may be aggravated by easy bending and or lifting.