SCAFFOLD INSPECTION REFRESHER / TOP-UP
Scaffold Safety Inspection Refresher / Top-Up
Course Duration: One day (at ETi Training Centre)
Suitable Attendees: Staff who have previously attended the 2 Day Scaffold Inspection Course within the past 3 years. It is a prerequisite and the duty of the employer/sponsor to ensure delegates have attended a minimum two day course prior to attending the refresher / top-up course.
Course Aim: : To ensure the candidates attending are aware of any changes that have occurred since they attended their Scaffold Inspection Course and to ensure that they are inspecting basic scaffold structures in a methodical manner.
• Initial Assessments & Feedback
• Scaffold Terminology
• Work at Height Regulations 2005, TG20, MIM
• Scaffold Types (Basic Structures)
• Tube, Fittings, Boards
• System Scaffold Components (Brands)
• Ties & Braces
• Inspection Report
• Theory Assessment
• Practical Assessment
• Q&A Sessions
• This is a full participation based course which includes both theory and practical ongoing assessments. Delegates must fully participate and complete the whole course and pass both assessments before certification is issued by Excel Training International (ETi). Proof of attendance on a minimum of two day Scaffold Safety Inspection course will be required prior to attending this one day course. The two day course certificate has a one month out of date grace period at the time of attending the one day refresher course.
• Delegates to bring PPE including safety footwear, safety helmet, and high viz vest.